Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Random Compliment...

I haven’t blogged in a week or so because I’ve been angry. I don’t like writing when I’m angry. What made me so angry? I don’t have an answer to that question. I’ve hated life for the past few days. Absolutely hated it. I wanted to quit reality and stay in my room forever. But, that couldn’t happen because of school.
            School saved me. The one thing that made me feel happier about life was a compliment. A simple compliment from a random girl. She went out of her way to compliment me, out of all people. She walked over to my lunch table, stood across from me, and said, “You’re really pretty.” I’d never talked to her. She’s one of those girls that looks kind of snobby and doesn’t talk to any underclassmen.
            Being told I was pretty really lifted my spirits for some reason. That was yesterday, and today I’m in a much better mood than I have been in the past week.
            I’m keeping it short today, but I promise to write more soon!

What’s been going on in your life recently?

Love, Bee! 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't random compliments so amazing? I really enjoy giving them, although I get nervous before I give them. :)
    I'm glad it helped you get happy again. I don't like it when I can't find any happiness around me.
    I'll pray much more often for you!!!

    My life has been having to deal with not being able to do much at all because of my diseases. No church, bible study, classes, etc... But God is providing! He is always good.

    -Rae

    ReplyDelete