Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's on Your Mind?


I haven't asked a question for those of you that actually read these things to answer. I realize that the whole point of this blog was to let your voice be heard. It was supposed to be a place for people to come and just talk. Lately, I've just been venting about my opinion on things. (Sorry if that bored you.) So now, I shall post a blog that has a question for you to answer. 

If you have a Facebook, you know that there is a box that says "What's on Your Mind"? Here is where you can post your status. Some people like to post their status every time they move. Some people post lyrics to their favorite song. Some people barely ever change their status. 

I think that the question "What's on Your Mind" is a great question. I don't ever change my status because I don't want people to know what's really on my mind. I usually have a lot on my mind and I don't think people really have the time to sit around and read every single thing that is on my mind.

So, What's on your mind? 


3 comments:

  1. Writing letters to encourage friends :)
    And just trying to figure out what area God wants to work on next...because I know I have quite a few areas that will take some difficult reconstruction =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure my mom died because she was so stressed over not being able to pay for her medicines anymore. I think it's a sad commentary on our society that there are times when a person is more valuable dead than alive - or thinks they are. She was only 56 when she passed away from a heart attack in 1996, the attack caused by her having written a bad check for the first time in her life. What is particularly sad, to me, is that she wrote the check to me. I wish she could have just told me that she needed money, but she was so proud that this was the only way she had of telling me - and it killed her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't even know what to do anymore...

    ReplyDelete