Saturday, August 21, 2010

The First Blog. (:

I started this blog because I feel like people need a place to go to talk to other people with similar secrets. The website Sixbillionsecrets.com inspired me to start writing. That website has tons of anonymous posts about people that have relationship and family issues, are suicidal, were molested when they were younger, or just have a bad life. I am hoping to get this blog up and running soon. I don't really know exactly how to do what I want to do on here... but I'm going to try it out for a few weeks. If I get good feedback, hopefully I will keep this up and running.
So to start this stuff off, I'm gonna ask you guys to comment on this post and tell me what your secret is...

Love,
Bee

3 comments:

  1. My secret is, I think my best friend is killing me.

    She makes me feel idiotic, and always belittles my problems.

    I was threatened with a knife and she had a fight with her dad.

    I self harm, but i scratch instead of cutting.

    She asked about the scratches one day, and I made up a stupid lie anyone could see through, but she didn't react.

    I should stop being her friend, but that would break her heart, and I can't do that to her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say, I was threatened with a knife, and she had a fight with her dad, she made me feel like shit, because i was upset about the knife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can relate. I have a friend that belittles me all the time. She always talks about herself and makes it seem like I'm a piece of crap. It always makes me feel like I'm not worth anything. Instead of scratching or cutting, I bite myself. I know this sounds crazy, but it's what I do. It is a simple way for me to cause self harm and not leave too many marks that will make people ask -- because honestly, I do not want people to ask what happened.

    Thank you for sharing your secret and reading my blog. I really do appreciate it. I want you to know that you are not alone through this and that I will be here for you to talk to whenever. (Even if I don't reply immediately after you post.)

    ReplyDelete