Saturday, January 29, 2011

In the End

It's been two days since I last checked my blog. I've just been really busy lately. 

Do you know that feeling of pure joy that you get in your stomach when you know someone is proud of you, when you know someone is supporting you, when you know someone loves you? Well I have that right now. I got on and I had two comments on one of my blogs. It's childish to feel this way, I know. But I'm just glad to know that people actually read the stuff I post. 

"...in the end it's not about what you have 
in the end it's all about where you wanna go 
and the roads you take to get there I hope you think that's fair 

cause you've only got one life to lead so don't take for granted those little things 
those little things are all that we have..."

"This is the House that Doubt Built" -- A Day to Remember 

I love this part of this song because it actually has a meaning to me. It talks about the roads you take determine where you end up going -- Heaven or Hell. I blogged some time ago about taking things for granted. You shouldn't take anything for granted because you're never guaranteed tomorrow. You should cherish everything that happens and everything you have. 

Love, Bee. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment