Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Little Motivation

What's one thing you like about yourself? Just one thing.
If I had to answer this question, I honestly don't know what in the world I would say. Negative thoughts go through my head all the time. I tell myself I'm ugly, useless, and that everyone hates me. This isn't true. Watch the video and then leave your answer in a comment about one thing you truly like about yourself.

I think I like the fact that people seem to come to me when they're down. I offer hugs and motivation and all that jazz. I think I like the fact that I'm there for people.

This video has a meaning. It doesn't matter what you look like. Who are you trying to impress?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nReOeW1UckI

Love, Bee (:
Enjoy the video!
Pardon the language.
I love Shane Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment