Sunday, January 23, 2011

www.sixbillionsecrets.com

Every day, I vote on submissions. I can't press no. Everyone deserves to be heard. I created this website for people to be heard. I like to believe that some people read it. I don't know for sure. I submit a secret once a week. It consists of a piece of encouragement and the link to this blog. It never actually gets posted but I have a feeling some people voting on submissions might see it and visit. (At least I like to believe they take the time to visit.) 

It's never too late to change your life or change the life of another person.

Love, Bee. 

2 comments:

  1. I saw it and decided to visit. I am a bit addicted to that site, truth be told. I have posted several secrets, but none of them have yet been posted. So much of the things that are said on that sight are true about me. I have never cut, but I used to be bulimic. I've had all the same friend issues and guy problems as the people on that site, and I have had some of the same family drama. It's nice to know you aren't alone when you are hurting. Kudos to you for caring about people enough to always vote yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please keep doing everything you do its amazing.

    ReplyDelete